360 Newbury Lofts
Featuring spacious loft-style condos, 360 Newbury Street is among the finest places to find upscale Back Bay apartments. Boston City Properties maintains up-to-the-minute listings for available units at this development and others in the neighborhood, helping to make your search that much easier.
Located in the former Tower Records building, which was designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry, 360 Newbury is a standout even in a prestigious neighborhood like the Back Bay.
Many would argue that the location of 360 Newbury is its best amenity. It's a major selling point, to be sure, but the development also offers many additional perks that attract some of the most discerning Boston residents.
A few particularly notable amenities include:
• 24-Hour Concierge - At any time of the day or night, you can turn to the concierge for assistance. They're available to help arrange babysitting, line up transportation, locate tickets to events and just about anything else you need help with.
• Chic Lobby - You will feel proud to be a resident of 360 Newbury after checking out its amazing lobby. Recently renovated, it features a chic, contemporary design that will make you feel right at home in no time.
• Views - Units at 360 Newbury boast incredible views, but common areas do too. The building features massive windows that showcase some of the most iconic landmarks in this part of the city.
Most loft-style condos at 360 Newbury are purchased by Bostonians eager to make permanent homes in this amazing building. However, condos are available for rent on a regular basis too. Their spacious designs, loft-style elements and unique layouts make them especially great options.
A few facts about 360 Newbury Back Bay apartments include:
• Types - If you keep your eye on Boston City Properties' listings, you'll notice that vacancies at 360 Newbury don't last long. Every unit is unique, but a typical one-bedroom condo home offers around 850 square feet of space. Two-bedroom, two-bath units offer anywhere from 1,850 to more than 2,050 square feet.
• Gourmet Kitchens - Stainless steel appliances, premium tile flooring, exquisite stone counters and other upscale elements make the kitchens at 360 Newbury truly incredible. You'll find yourself eager to prepare meals in your new home.
• Intercoms - Most apartments have intercom systems. The one at 360 Newbury is unique in that it connects you directly to the concierge. At any time of the day or night, you can ring down to the concierge for assistance.
Secure a Spacious New Home at 360 Newbury Street with Boston City Properties
Because we're the experts on Back Bay apartments, Boston City Properties can help you quickly locate a beautiful condo to rent at 360 Newbury. Get started now by taking a look at our up-to-the-minute listings.