Mandarin Oriental Boston
If you've ever stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston, you surely had an amazing time. Imagine living there full time. Well, the hotel also offers sumptuous Back Bay condo apartments that are among the finest in the city, and Boston City Properties can help you locate the perfect one.
Situated on the uppermost floors of the Mandarin Oriental, the 50 residences of this luxury apartment development are remarkably spacious and finely appointed. You'd be hard-pressed to find more stunning apartment homes in the city.
Many of the amenities enjoyed by residents of the Mandarin Oriental are offered by the hotel itself. In this way, residents enjoy swanky hotel living all year long. A few especially exciting amenities include:
• Gym/Spa - Offering 16,000 square feet of space, the gym and spa at the Mandarin Oriental are truly impressive. As a resident of this amazing development, you'll always be just steps away from top-notch workout equipment and premium spa services.
• Room Service - If you don't feel like cooking, just give room service a call. Indeed, residents of these impeccably designed apartment homes can avail themselves of the amazing room service menu whenever they'd like.
• Garage - You'll never dread owning a car in Boston after making the Mandarin Oriental your home. Residents enjoy access to the hotel's secure, well-lit parking garage. They can also take advantage of valet parking services just like hotel guests do.
Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, marble foyers, sprawling floor plans and other great touches, the apartment homes of Mandarin Oriental are in a class of their own. Each unit it completely unique, so it's crucial to check out current listings to know what is available.
Some facts about Mandarin Oriental apartments include:
• Types - Condos are available for rent or purchase at the Mandarin Oriental. The typical two-bedroom unit here includes 2.5 baths and offers around 1,900 square feet of space. Upgrading to a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath unit will get you more than 2,500 square feet of space.
• Roof Garden - You'll fall promptly in love with the meticulously landscaped rooftop garden at the Mandarin Oriental. Tranquil and alluring, the garden serves as an oasis in one of the busiest, most vibrant cities in the world.
• Balconies - Select units at Mandarin Oriental boast exquisite Juliet balconies featuring premium glass designs. You'll find yourself spending tons of time out on your balcony to enjoy some fresh air and truly amazing views of the Back Bay and greater Boston.
Locate the Perfect Luxury Condo Apartment at Mandarin Oriental with Boston City Properties
Having trouble during your search for luxury Back Bay apartments? Boston City Properties has you covered. When it comes to upscale refinement, you can't do much better than the Mandarin Oriental. Learn more about these residences by perusing our up-to-the-minute listings today.