One Charles, a luxurious boutique apartment community in the heart of Boston's trendy Back Bay neighborhood, offers some of the finest and roomiest Back Bay apartments. The experts at Boston City Properties can assist you in locating a great new home in this amazing building.
Construction on One Charles was completed in 2005. Since then, the building has become one of the most desirable addresses in the Back Bay. Loaded with thoughtful amenities and boasting some of the most spacious and upscale apartment homes in the neighborhood, One Charles is well worth your consideration.
Residents of One Charles have it good. The community goes to great lengths to cater to them and to make them feel right at home.
Some of the best amenities include:
• Fitness Center - Squeezing in workouts on busy days will be easier as a resident of One Charles, which has its own state-of-the-art fitness center. Cardio and strength-training equipment make it easy to keep up with your fitness regimen.
• Clubroom - Get to know other residents of One Charles or find yourself a nice, quiet corner to relax in the clubroom. With its gas fireplace, comfortable seating and array of board games, the clubroom is a popular place to congregate.
• Doorman - One Charles is a very safe, secure place to live. The presence of a 24-hour doorman helps immensely in that department. It's also nice to be greeted by a friendly doorman whenever you arrive back home.
Learn what you need to know about the Back Bay apartments at One Charles with Boston City Properties' up-to-the-minute listings. We're very familiar with this development and have seen these units ourselves.
A few important facts about apartments at One Charles include:
• Types - One Charles offers an array of spacious, unique apartment homes with some of the finest finishes and fixtures. The typical one-bedroom unit here offers around 725 square feet of space. Two-bedroom, two-bath units average between 1,200 and 1,500 square feet. Finally, three-bedroom, three-bath units average around 2,300 square feet.
• Balconies - Many apartment homes at One Charles have balconies where you can enjoy some private outdoor space. The views are out of this world, and these comfortable balconies let you get some fresh air too.
• Washer and Dryer - Apartment life is much easier when units have their own washers and dryers. That's what you will get as a resident of One Charles, where each unit features its own laundry area.
Find a Great Apartment at One Charles with Boston City Properties
Locating Back Bay apartments that suit your lifestyle and budget doesn't have to be difficult. Boston City Properties maintains up-to-the-minute listings for apartments at One Charles and other popular Back Bay developments. Check them out today.