Smack-dab in the heart of Boston's refined Back Bay neighborhood, you'll find The Parkside. This upscale community is housed in an historic building. Offering a wide array of upscale apartment homes and a host of amazing amenities, it's a great place to live. Boston City Properties can help you find the perfect apartment here.
The Parkside is located in a building that was constructed in 1910. In the more than 100 years since, it's been impeccably maintained. With seven stories and more than 150 units, it has something for everyone.
While searching for Back Bay apartments, it pays to have a list of must-have features handy. Chances are that you'll find what you need at The Parkside, whose amenities include:
• 24-Hour Concierge - The Parkside goes beyond the typical front desk staff who are on duty during regular business hours. The community has a concierge who is available to residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Parking - Car owners love living at The Parkside for many reasons. Garage parking is available, which is a nice perk in a city that's notorious for having very few parking spaces. You can also avail yourself of the handy valet parking services too.
• Sun Terrace - When you want to soak up a little sunshine or breathe some fresh air, the sun terrace at The Parkside should do the trick. Whether you head out there solo or invite friends to join you, you'll love the amazing views as well.
When it comes to Back Bay apartments, few are as well-appointed or desirable as those at The Parkside. Although apartment homes here aren't as spacious as many others in the Back Bay, they are of premium quality from floor to ceiling.
Some facts to keep in mind about apartments at The Parkside include:
• Types - Due to its highly desirable location, units at The Parkside don't stay vacant for long at all. In fact, it's safe to say there is very high demand for these homes. Studios offer between 300 and more than 500 square feet of space. One-bedroom apartments boast 450 to 550 square feet, and two-bedroom units average around 850 square feet in size.
• Fireplaces - Most apartment homes at The Parkside include fireplaces that help you stay warm and toasty on even the coldest and iciest winter evenings.
• Bay Windows - Practically unheard of in big city apartments, select units at The Parkside offer exquisite bay windows that afford amazing views of Boston Common, Back Bay, Beacon Hill and the Financial District.
Find an Amazing Luxury Apartment at The Parkside with Boston City Properties
Boston City Properties understands how confusing it can be to find Back Bay apartments. If you're interested in The Parkside, our team can help. Check out the available listings or get in touch with us today to get started.