The Greenhouse Apartments
While looking at Back Bay apartments, you've surely run across the Greenhouse Apartments. The building houses some of the finest luxury apartments in this trendy Boston neighborhood, and Boston City Properties can help you locate your next home there quickly and easily.
The Greenhouse Apartments are located in an 11-story building that was built in 1984. A standout in a neighborhood that's jam-packed with amazing architecture, the development offers more than 300 finely appointed apartment homes.
There are lots of advantages to making the Greenhouse Apartments your home. The community goes out of its way to make residents comfortable and happy. Dogs and cats are welcome, and a library-lounge serves as a great gathering place. Additional amenities of note include:
• Rooftop Pool - Rooftop swimming pools are rarities in a big city like Boston. The Greenhouse Apartments has one, however, and it includes a well-appointed sundeck as well. During the summer months, you'll find yourself lounging by -- and splashing in -- this shimmering pool again and again.
• Parking - A variety of parking options are available to residents of the Greenhouse Apartments. The garage is available for a reasonable monthly fee, and you can avail yourself of handy valet parking as well.
• Guest Apartment - Apartments in this building are wonderfully roomy. Still, when you have company staying for a while, things can start feeling cramped. Why not use the guest apartment? It's available to residents and their guests for a very reasonable fee.
You'll adore the unique, delightfully spacious apartment homes at the Greenhouse Apartments. Take your pick from one-, two- and three-bedroom units, which are offered in a variety of layouts and designs. Regardless of which style you choose, you can be sure to enjoy impeccable finishes, elegant fixtures and only the finest features.
A few facts about the Greenhouse Apartments apartments include:
• Types - You'll never feel claustrophobic in your apartment home at the Greenhouse Apartments. One-bedroom units offer between 625 and 825 square feet of space, and many include 1.5 baths. Two-bedroom, two-bathroom units offer more than 1,000 square feet of space, and three-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments boast around 1,100 square feet.
• Huge Closets - You'll never struggle to find places to keep your things in your lovely apartment at the Greenhouse Apartments. All units are equipped with massive closets. Many include walk-in closets too, allowing you to safely and easily store your belongings.
• Breathtaking Views - Apartments in this well-maintained building boast massive windows that afford unforgettable views of the Back Bay, the Harbor and many other iconic sights. You'll find yourself gazing out the window again and again.
Snag an Amazing Apartment at Greenhouse Apartments with Boston City Properties
The trick to quickly finding great Back Bay apartments is having the right resources. Boston City Properties' constantly updated listings make it a snap to find the apartment of your dreams at Greenhouse Apartments, so start your search today.