As the authority on Back Bay apartments, Boston City Properties can help you locate the perfect new apartment home at The Somerset, one of the most desirable developments in this vibrant Boston neighborhood.
This prestigious apartment development is located in what used to be a luxury hotel. The historic building was constructed in 1897 and has been upgraded and updated many times along the way. Featuring a huge lineup of amenities and a variety of elegant homes, The Somerset is a great place to live.
Amenities offered by The Somerset have been developed with discerning Boston residents in mind. You'll love being catered to in so many ways as a resident of this exclusive building.
A few particularly intriguing amenities include:
• Landscaped Courtyard - When you want fresh air but don't want to contend with the hustle and bustle of the city, step out into The Somerset's lovely courtyard. Finely landscaped and impeccably designed, the courtyard serves as a tranquil escape for busy Bostonians.
• Private Pool - When the weather is nice, residents of The Somerset flock to the sparkling swimming pool on the premises. Ideal for relaxing or for exercising, the pool is yet another great reason to make The Somerset your home.
• Gym - Residents of The Somerset enjoy around-the-clock access to a fully equipped fitness center. The gym here offers cardio equipment, strength-training equipment and everything you need to stay in shape.
As evidenced by Boston City Properties' listings, vacancies at The Somerset are exceedingly rare. This in-demand development offers an array of unique apartment and condo homes, and no two units are exactly alike. This can make it trickier to locate the right apartment, but our team can make the search easier.
Some facts about apartments at The Somerset include:
• Types - Because The Somerset's condos and apartment residences are totally unique, there is no listing of the available floor plans. To give you an idea, however, a one-bedroom unit here offers around 550 square feet of space, and a four-bedroom model averages around 1,250 square feet.
• Balconies - Many condo residences at The Somerset have their own balconies. Needless to say, these units tend to be rented out even more quickly than others. Depending on which side of the building the unit is located, such balconies may afford views of the Back Bay, Boston Common, Beacon Hill or the Harbor.
• Washer and Dryer - What could be better than having in-suite laundry facilities? As a resident of The Somerset, you will have a washer and dryer right in your unit.
Pinpoint the Perfect Home at The Somerset with Boston City Properties
At Boston City Properties, we don't think searching for Back Bay apartments should be stressful or confusing. Our listings are up to date and make it much easier to locate the perfect new home. Interested in The Somerset? Browse our listings or get in touch today.