Tremont on the Common Boston
In the market for a luxury Back Bay apartment condo? Tremont on the Common should be right up your alley. With help from Boston City Properties, you can quickly locate a stunning luxury condo home in this highly desirable building.
As the name of this building implies, it is located right on Boston Common. Homes here offer views of the Back Bay, the Harbor and the Financial District as well. Considered one of the most luxurious apartment communities in the Back Bay, Tremont on the Common is a worthwhile option to consider.
As suits an upscale apartment development in the Back Bay, Tremont on the Common offers a wide range of compelling amenities to residents. A few especially notable examples include:
• Swimming Pool - Tremont on the Common offers a seasonal outdoor pool that residents can enjoy on hot summer days and evenings. Whether you enjoy lounging poolside or want to swim laps for exercise, you will appreciate having easy access to such a well-maintained pool.
• Gym - Why waste money on a gym membership when you can take advantage of the state-of-the-art facility at Tremont on the Common? Equipped with premium cardio and strength-training equipment, the gym is every active Bostonian's dream come true.
• Garage - If you own a car, you're probably tired of looking for parking on a constant basis. Tremont on the Common offers secure garage parking for around $300 per month. When stacked up with most public parking garages in the city, that's a total steal.
At Tremont on the Common, you won't just enjoy the perks of being in the heart of the best neighborhood in Boston. You will also get to live in a stunning, spacious apartment home with all kinds of thoughtful features. A few facts to keep in mind about apartments here include:
• Types - Most of the nearly 400 units at Tremont on the Common are one- and two-bedroom apartments. One-bedroom models range in size from 600 to more than 750 square feet. With a two-bedroom apartment, which typically includes a second bathroom, you will enjoy 1,050 to more than 1,150 square feet of space.
• Balconies - Many apartment homes at Tremont on the Common include balconies that offer dazzling views of the Common, the Back Bay and the iconic Boston skyline. What's even better is that you will be able to grab a breath of fresh air whenever the mood strikes with your own, private balcony.
• Huge Windows - Even if your apartment doesn't have a balcony, it's sure to have massive windows. You will love the way they let in so much natural light and having the ability to enjoy amazing views of the city wherever you go.
Lease the Perfect Back Bay Apartment at Tremont on the Common with Boston City Properties
At Boston City Properties, we know how confusing it can be to find Back Bay apartments. We're prepared to help you find a great new home at Tremont on the Alley, so browse our listings or get in touch today.