Feeling overwhelmed by your search for luxury Back Bay apartments? Boston City Properties can help you secure a beautiful home at the Vendome, one of the most prestigious developments in the neighborhood.
When it was built in 1872, the Vendome was the first large commercial building in the Back Bay. Originally a hotel, it's been modernized and renovated many times. Today, the mid-rise building offers an array of compelling amenities and stylish, spacious apartment homes.
As a resident of the Vendome, you will be catered to in many ways. The development has gone out of its way to offer upscale amenities to its residents. A few prime examples include:
• Pet Friendly - Fretting about finding a luxury Back Bay apartment that welcomes pets? You've met your match with the Vendome, where dogs and cats are welcome. Please note that certain weight and breed restrictions may apply.
• Doorman - At the entrance to the building, a doorman is on duty around the clock and every day of the year. This adds another layer of security to the premises and helps make you feel that much more welcome upon returning home after a long, busy day.
• Concierge - The Vendome strives to meet residents' needs and goes above and beyond the usual offerings with 24-hour concierge services. Whether you need a ride to the airport or want to arrange babysitting, the concierge can give you a hand.
As one of the most historic and well-appointed apartment developments in the Back Bay, units at The Vendome don't stay available for very long. Spacious and exquisitely designed, these apartment homes are among the finest in the neighborhood.
Some facts about Vendome apartments include:
• Types - A very limited number of units is available at any given time. With help from Boston City Properties, you'll have an easier time securing the right one. The typical one-bedroom residence here offers nearly 1,100 square feet of space. Meanwhile, a two-bedroom, 2.5-bath unit offers around 1,600 square feet.
• Impeccable Style - Despite the age of the building in which it is located, the Vendome offers residences that are thoroughly modern and impeccably designed. From 11-foot-high ceilings to gorgeous, contemporary kitchens, these homes have to be seen to be believed.
• Fireplaces - Many units at the Vendome have their own fireplaces. On cold, snowy winter nights, nothing is better that curling up in front of a blazing fire.
Find a Terrific Apartment at the Vendome with Boston City Properties
With help from Boston City Properties, your search for upscale Back Bay apartments will unfold more smoothly and easily. We're experts when it comes to securing new homes in developments like the Vendome, and our team is ready to assist you. Check out our listings or get in touch today.